Friday, May 25, 2012

A good excercise, in a not very good hour !


An outdoor activity that I am doing in this moment is physical fitting-out, two times on the week: the Tuesday and the Friday on the lunch hour, in the university.  I like do that, because I feel so alive, and the sport help me to expel the bad energies that are accumulated with the stress of my studies or my job, or simply for the things about live with other people.  The last time I did physical fitting-out was the last Tuesday, and today I will go again, after the English class.
I start to go not much time, because I thank that my timetable don´t allow me take this class. But I was in a wrong, and if I was willing to lose my time to lunch, I could take the sport. Well, the lunch haven´t had been a problem, because after finish the class I don´t feel hungry because my stomach is more squashed.                                                                              
I think that the sport I very important to the body, not only for esthetic, if not for the animus too, because allow feel you more active, and happiness, also exist and investigations that show liberate med toxin help to the body renovate the death cellules, and this allow look better.
The teacher is some strict, but she likes the people do exercise, so she receive to the students very well. We meet out of the dressing room at 1:30 if you want to do physical fitting-out too, we go to do the exercises on the San Borja park. That´s all, I wait to see you !

4 comments:

  1. I think that is very good do physical activity, how good you can do it.
    Greeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo this exercises is very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very hard make exercise in the lunch hour D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I want make exercises too!
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete