Friday, June 1, 2012


Well, how this post is free, I choose the theme “music that I like”. Since I was a Child, have been a music lover, when my mom give me the milk, I liked see the video music on the TV, and after of drink my milk, I dance how the TV dancers, copying their steps. That was when I had 3 or 4 years old.

After, when I was between 6 and 10 years old, I enjoy dance with the channel 2 in the TV, because shoe video music all the day, and learn a lot of different styles of music, and y knew many songs of the 90´s. My cousins laughed me, because I felt like an artist, or a pop star.

When I was 11 years or 12, my parents, in Christmas give me a mini radio that plays cassettes tape. I remember that I was happy, because the radio had tape recorder, and with this, I could record my favorite songs since the radio. I had a lot of cassettes; also sometimes I record my voice singing some song, or conversations with my friends.

In my adolescence, I have not only enjoyed listen music from internet, if not, I have known a lot of groups, sing, and music styles. Have been all a process, because the first year of my adolescence I was metalera, and listen only groups of heavy metal like Metallica, Iron Maiden or Judas Priest. After I listen a lot of reggaeton, because I considerate me how pokemona  (that was a fashion style in my school time, very popular). After, I liked a lot the hardcore music, also tried skate, how the hardcore singers. And finally, in my last years of school I heard music of many styles, since Oasis, passing by Avril Lavinge, to Deftones.

Today, I listen music always, because the way between the university and my house is very long, but I steel kip a taste by the variety of music. In this moment I am listen a song of Daddy Yankee. That I liked when I was in the school. Some songs never go out of style…

Really, I think the music is the best friend ever, and in my case, have marked all my life, and still doing.


4 comments:

  1. The music is a fantastic world who consider all kinds of personalities and likes:B
    In my case, my musical story started on the 2005, year when i heard my first song by my own choice... a funny story because the song was "man on the moon" if the american group of R.E.M that i heard in a announce of Entel Pcs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaj
    I like your post, and your styles of music are very varied, and this is greats
    greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really the music is very important in the life, the music represent each stage of life.
    Greeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    one of the important things of man is listening
    to music.

    regards

    ReplyDelete