Friday, June 22, 2012

Cookies cookies cookies !


A place for eat that I like very much is the shop Tip-Top. Also this is not a restaurant –because is a shop- in this place sold the best cookies on the world. When you walk along the Alameda St. and you arrive to the Paseo Ahumada is possible feel the bouquet –really delicious- of the baked cookies, is some irresistible.

I found this local because is very evident by the location of this, in full Alameda one of the most important avenues of Santiago. I like, because I can buy with the target of the food that the state give me to buy lunch, but how don’t go every day to the university, I save some money to can buy cookies, because are really delicious. The last two times, I have gone with my boyfriend Johan to buy the cookies, and after we walk for different places, how the Plaza de Armas or had taken the bus to Estación Central, and had eaten the cookies on the bus.

I like feel in freedom, for that I like eat in an open space, how on a park in a seat; also is not expensive. The restaurants in general are expensive. For example, Johan´s father (Johan is my boyfriend) work in a restaurant called “Los Buenos Muchachos” and in two occasions we had gone to eat here. But in this case, Johan´s father pay the food, because he have special discounts for work here, otherwise, we can´t eat here for the expensive prices.

For that, I prefer eat the cheap and delicious cookies of Tip-Top, I do that every time that I walk for this place with Johan, because they is very glutton and don´t resist the temptation.

5 comments:

  1. mi mother love it! the cookies are nice, i have a lot of remembers with tip y tap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard some things about Los buenos Muchachos in the time.
    In other theme, if you have to recommend me an special cookie... what you will choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like a lot the cookies that sell here, the mots good is one that have 'Manjar' and shredded coconut :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    the cookies TIP TOP are the best.
    regards

    ReplyDelete