Friday, June 29, 2012

The terror test !!


A really important exam in my life was the PSU, because by that I will know if I can enter to the university or not. This was in the year 2009, when I finish the mid education (or secondary). I was studying in a pre universitary to prepare the test during four months. This time was very stressing, because I had to go to the school, and the Thursday, Friday and Saturday go to the class after the school. The Saturday I was going in the morning to the class, and after I was going to work in the supermarket, to can pay the classes on the pre u.

The test day, I was some nervous, but safe of myself, and my work. The most funny was that I feel asleep in the science test, because I fallen very tired and I decide do this exam only to know much I know, the other test how language and communications, math and history were the important.



This exam has been the most important in my life, because in that I tested all my knowledge, and really longed enter to the university. If I had not worked to that, I wouldn´t am in this chair, with these classmates and friends. I think, having passed the text, has been some important in my life, because this was my finish, by I had been working very hard. I never forget the moment of happiness of my family when they entered about the notice that I had been selected in geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment